Saturday, January 07, 2012

Most marvellous thing in the universe

And sometimes, most beautiful too. I was just reading the EROS BLOG from the Spanish newspaper El Pais, somewhat lefthanded but kind of neutral, and to me possibly the only readable one. Although sometimes I'd like to email some of their writers either a dictionary of the Spanish language or a grammar or both. And that being me and my own grammar is sloppy. I can only imagine what goes through the mind of those well educated who also read it. Anyway, I digress, I was reading that blog and I was admiring the pictures of their last post about noises that lovers make in bed. If you're curious, I discovered the other day, when listening to Love of Lesbian in Spotify,that the same way that you can buy a CD with sounds from the middle of the amazonic forest, you can buy CD's with sounds of orgasms and sex(or listen to them in Spotify if you feel like it). Again, I digress. What I was about to say is that in that post, the pictures are taken from the blog I have just discovered and which from what I've seen so far, is a wonderful recollection of artistic pictures of naked bodies. And that is the most beautiful thing ever evolved in the universe(that we know of).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are lovely, though I wish there were some that weren't so extremely posed/edited.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are lovely, though I wish there were some that weren't so extremely posed/edited.

ghiret said...

Well, it's like with everything in nature, my opinion is that it's better to see it live.

Also, I've discovered myself paying attention to some of the rocks in the pictures and wondering whether they'd make a good climb. :)