Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Somewhat embarrassing or THAT awkward moment...

Yep, that awkward moment when you realize that the beautifully crafted wind-stopper that you have taken so much care on conserving its original properties(that being wind-stopping mainly) because you fucked up a running jacket by throwing it in the washing machine and then it stopped being water repellent.... And you have tried to keep it like new by not washing it(and ultimately due to infinite laziness maybe only rinsing it once) and one day you check the label and it's actually machine washable.

That's exactly what happened to me last week when after running about 1000km(or possibly more) I thought of checking the label to see if I could machine wash it without damaging the marvellous windstopping fabrics, and apparently I can :s. This is kind of embarrassing and I'm not going to lie, that jacket smelled horribly but I run alone and you actually only smell it when you take it off.

No comments: