Friday, December 16, 2011

My best me

It's been in my head for the last days. Who's my best me? I mean, of all the me's I've been, who would beat the shit out of the others? Physically I mean. I like to think I'm at least as wise as yesterday or wiser, so, intellectually I should be my best me at every moment(or maybe I'm just becoming more and more an obnoxious prick). I can possibly point out three periods when I was at the peak of my physique: 16, 18 and 25 years old(although I'm still building up now). It's a bit tricky as those periods have been physique peak at different sports. For example, if we considered fighting, 16 years old me would kick all my others not ass but heads quite easily, not even breaking into sweat as I was competing at a decent level in Taekwondo at the time. On the other hand, I think 18 year old me was a better swimmer or at least had a better training and when it comes to running definitively I am at my peak( hopefully I'll change that next month and the month after that and so on... and I hope to take my swimming to a new level to :) )

I miss Taekwondo. I wish there was a Taekwondo school around. I mean, WTF Taekwondo, the olympic one, not ITF. There are a couple of ITF gym's around, I just don't like it(although I've never tried it). I'd love to get back to some amateur competitions, although I'm sure I'd be beaten up badly. I digress, but well, I'm writing hence I can do whatever I want :).

No comments: